All our vehicle service contracts come with roadside assistance, rental car benefits, hotel discounts, trip interruption coverage, and fast, courteous customer service.
For California residents, we offer Mechanical Breakdown Insurance (MBI). View or download a sample policy document for more information.
Plans aren't currently available in Alaska, Missouri or Washington.
|For vehicles under 60k miles and 5 years of age.|
This is our most comprehensive plan. Unlike our other plans, this coverage lists everything that's NOT covered. See the Exclusions section of your contract for the list.
|For vehicles under 100k miles and 10 years of age with optional technology coverage.|
- Drive Axle
- Transfer Case
- Air Conditioning
- Cooling System
- Electronic High Tech
- Technology Package
- Modern Features Package
- Applicable taxes and fluids to complete a covered repair
|For vehicles under 175k miles and 20 years of age.|
- Drive Axle (Front & Rear)
- 4x4 Transfer Case
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel System
To view a sample Payment Plan Agreement and Consumer Privacy Notice, click here.
For typical driving habits, the standard Waiting Period before coverage takes effect is 30 days and 1,000 miles. Consult your account executive.
- Affordable coverage
- Friendly customer service
- No long-term commitment. Cancellation fee may apply
- Repairs can be done at any licensed mechanic
- + How Do I Change My Payment Method?
- Log in to your Toco account and go to the Payment Methods tab. There you can add, edit or change your primary payment method. You can also call 1-855-298-8626 to speak to a representative directly to change your payment method.
- + Are seals and gaskets covered?
- Seals and gaskets are only covered in conjunction with covered repairs. Leaking seals or gaskets aren't covered by themselves. Seepage from seals and gaskets is considered normal wear and tear and isn't covered under the Toco plans.
- + Do I Have to Buy a Vehicle Service Contract when Buying a Car or Getting a Car Loan?
- In general, you aren't required to purchase a vehicle service contract when buying a car or getting financing.